Re: Two releases?

От Federico Di Gregorio
Тема Re: Two releases?
Дата
Список psycopg
On 09/10/2012 02:21, Daniele Varrazzo wrote:
> - support for Py 3.3 (I'm looking for confirmation from Python hackers
> that the change in 469b6f8a is correct)
> - if nobody opposes it, drop support for zope (further zope issues, if
> any, can be dealt with in the 2.4 maint branch)
>
> I think that's everything. Comments?

Yes, there no reason to drop Zope. If one would drop support completely,
that could make sense but just having two  branches instead of one when
there are no backward compatibility issues will only complicate things
for our users. Or not?

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         federico.digregorio@dndg.it