Re: [INTERFACES] lo_export & pgaccess

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] lo_export & pgaccess
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> If you modify Makefile.shlib to do the soft links, then perhaps my
> patches to have the linker look in "$(LIBDIR)" (if it finds
> $(LIBDIR)/libpq.*) instead of "$(LIBPQDIR)" are not necessary. I'll
> hold off on patching until we decide the best approach.

Patches committed, if you want to try it.  Note I'd suggest
"make distclean" and configure after pulling the update, to
make sure the changes have propagated into your Makefiles.

BTW, I also fixed the toplevel GNUMakefile's failure to remove
all the symlinks created by "configure" --- as you noted
earlier, there were a few in interfaces/odbc that had been
overlooked.