Re: [GENERAL] List archives search function broken

От John Hansen
Тема Re: [GENERAL] List archives search function broken
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> > Using the list archive search function currently fails with
> > 503 Service Unavailable.
> >
> > Should messages about list archive problems go to pgsql-general, or
> > would it be better to use one of the other lists like bugs, hackers,

> > or www?
>
> I think complaints should go to -www list. btw, www.pgsql.ru
> is working and I think it could be as 'backstop' for main
> search engine, for example on "server error" there could link
> to http://www.pgsql.ru/db/pgsearch/index.html?set=archives

Not a bad idea, but I won't be able to implement that, as the frontend
does not allow per virtual host error pages. - Unless someone is willing
to write a patch for pound (http://www.apsis.ch/pound).

Btw, this would have been caught earlier, if not for the fact that I've
been without an internet connection @ home for the past few days. Db
backend server OS had shut down for yet to be determined reasons.

Kind Regards,

John

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] List archives search function broken
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] List archives search function broken