Re: Fwd: [DOCS] Search bug

От John Hansen
Тема Re: Fwd: [DOCS] Search bug
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Kris Jurka Wrote
> On Mon, 22 Aug 2005, Jim C. Nasby wrote:
>
> > ISTM it would be good to have either an advanced search or
> search help
> > link that contained info about stuff like this.
> >

> Another search issue that I've come across is that, for
> example, you can't search for posts about JDBC on the
> -general list.  This is because every page has the list of
> lists on it.  So you can't search for php, cygwin, odbc,
> jdbc, or pgadmin on any list.

Actually, that not entirely correct.
The reason is that 'jdbc' is in the META KEYWORDS section.

But yes, and advanced search page would be useful.
In the meantime you can try typing 'body:(jdbc)' in the search box
(without the quotes).

> http://search.postgresql.org/archives.search?cs=utf-8&fm=on&st
=20&dt=back&q=jdbc&ul=http%3A%2F%2Farchives.postgresql.org%>
2Fpgsql-general%2F%25&dp=0&o=0&ps=10&s=date

> Kris

... John

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Magnus Hagander"
Сообщение: Re: New web page for release status
От: "Gavin M. Roy"
Сообщение: Borg HD Errors