Re: idle in transaction query makes server unresponsive

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: idle in transaction query makes server unresponsive
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09/25/12 1:35 PM, Scot Kreienkamp wrote:
> The problem is how do I investigate this when PG is entirely unresponsive?  Why is it becoming unresponsive, and how
doI prevent the PG server from becoming unresponsive?

I think I'd push that 9.1.latest upgrade ASAP, and then see if this
problem continues.   been a pile of critical fixes since 9.1.2, to whit...
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/release-9-1-3.html
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/release-9-1-4.html
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/release-9-1-5.html
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/release-9-1-6.html

От: Joel Hoffman
Сообщение: Re: Rank based on the number of matching OR fields?
От: Thomas Kellerer
Сообщение: Re: idle in transaction query makes server unresponsive