Re: Adding links to alternate versions of doc pages

От Andy Lester
Тема Re: Adding links to alternate versions of doc pages
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

On Mar 28, 2012, at 12:34 PM, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:

I totally agree, I am often google annoyed by this, too. Patch, please ;-)

My vague plan is to take the source docs and the process for it, and modify from there and create a sample website, say, newdocs.petdance.com, that I could point y'all at and get feedback.  From there, I can actually create a patch once we're happy with the end results.

I will be more than happy to work to make this happen.  What I don't know, however, is anything at all about how the docs in the tarballs get put out into HTML pages on the website.  As in, zero, nada, zip.  Can someone please point me at docs that describe this process? And/or help me to understand the backend so that I can work to make a prototype?

Thanks,
Andy