Re: Timestamps Look Incorrect?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Timestamps Look Incorrect?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
"Lane Van Ingen" <lvaningen@esncc.com> writes:
> I have used localtimestamp, now(), and
> to_char(localtimestamp,'HH24:MI:SS.US') to display current time at different
> points in the stored procedure; even though I have requested microseconds,
> all of the results being returned are all the same: the time that is shown
> on the very first  RAISE NOTICE is exactly the same as the last one, even
> though I stored the time into different variables.

That's what it's supposed to do.  Please read the documentation:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/functions-datetime.html#FUNCTIONS-DATETIME-CURRENT
You need to use timeofday() if you want to measure intra-transaction
intervals.

От: "Lane Van Ingen"
Сообщение: Timestamps Look Incorrect?
От: Michael Glaesemann
Сообщение: Re: Timestamps Look Incorrect?