Re: BUG #7516: PL/Perl crash

От Marko Tiikkaja
Тема Re: BUG #7516: PL/Perl crash
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 10/09/2012 00:37, Tom Lane wrote:
> The attached patch fixes the problem I'm seeing.  I am not sure whether
> it fixes what you saw; the crash you showed is in the right place, but
> unless there was a recursive call to a pl/perl function, I don't see
> how the existing code could have freed the prodesc too soon.

Joel Jacobson managed to narrow it down to this test case, which crashes
consistently on Ubuntu 12.04 both with and without your patch.  I,
however, wasn't able to reproduce the problem on my OS X Mountain Lion.
  I'll try to get some more information about it tomorrow, but in the
mean time if you can reproduce the problem or think of something, I'll
post the test case.

Regards,
Marko Tiikkaja

Вложения