Re: problems

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: problems
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I'd advise you to contact Poker Tracker's tech support for an issues
with Poker Tracker.

--
Craig Ringer

On 09/01/2012 05:51 AM, Morten Nergaard wrote:
> hi
>
> i have downloaded poker tracker 3 to my mac.. so will i use posture SQL.. But didn't understand what and where to
writedown.. have tried some guides but didn't understand..

От: Chandrakant G
Сообщение: Re: "Search objects" fails in pgAdmin 1.16.0 Beta 4 on ubuntu linux
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: "Search objects" fails in pgAdmin 1.16.0 Beta 4 on ubuntu linux