Re: _USE_32BIT_TIME_T Patch

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: _USE_32BIT_TIME_T Patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 08/31/2012 11:14 AM, Dave Page wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 4:10 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
>> On 08/31/2012 11:05 AM, Dave Page wrote:
>>> I've added this to the release blockers section for 9.2 on the wiki,
>>> as without it, pl/perl is unusable on Win32.
>>

>> I'll have a look at it today.
> Thanks Andrew - minor clarification; unusable on MSVC/Win32. I suspect
> Mingw builds may be fine, as they use a much older runtime. Of course,
> we've used MSVC++ for the installer builds for years now.

What exactly is the known combination of things that don't work, and
things that do work? My only 32 bit test environment for this (ASPerl
5.12.2 build 1202 [293621], built Sep 6, 2010, Visual C++ Express 2008,
Windows XP SP3) doesn't seem to have any problem building and running
plperl. That makes it tough to test if I don't know what exactly needs
to change to break things.

cheers

andrew