Re: setObject(...) with native Java arrays like String[] ?

От John Lister
Тема Re: setObject(...) with native Java arrays like String[] ?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 23/08/2012 02:32, Craig Ringer wrote:
> I don't remember seeing the patch, actually.
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/search/?m=1&q=John+Lister&l=19&d=365&s=d
>
> The Pg mailing list manager is irritatingly good at eating messages
> with attached patches, so it's possible nobody ever saw it.
Odd, I remember getting the copy from the list, but not to worry, I've
added a couple of tests and waiting while they run, will then repost it.

John

От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: setObject(...) with native Java arrays like String[] ?
От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: setObject(...) with native Java arrays like String[] ?