Re: patch for xidin

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: patch for xidin
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Zhang Zq" <zqzhangmail@163.com> writes:
>    The implements of 'xidin' use only ¡®strtoul¡¯ to cast from string to xid. So in some cases, may cause confusion,
forexample,

> The sql 'select c1 from test where xmin='abc' can be executed.  and sometimes will make mistakes, I want to query
"selectc1 from test where xmin='0x10'" ,but write 'Ox10', '0' to 'O',The result is obviously wrong.

> The patch will correct it. I have justly copy some code of 'OID'. Whether we need to extract the common code?

This seems like an awful lot of code to solve a problem that will never
occur in practice.

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Manipulating complex types as non-contiguous structures in-memory
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Buildfarm client version 4.15 released