Re: translation updates

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: translation updates
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 15-08-2012 10:57, Dave Cramer wrote:
> Since you changed some of the messages in the source, doesn't that
> mean all of the translations have to be update to work ?

Dave, sure. But since I don't know if you guys agree with the changes, I don't
make it. If and when you apply the messages patch, I'll update the translation
and resubmit it. The other option is to apply the messages and after that the
translations and I'll submit another patch to fix the fuzzy messages. I'm fine
with whatever path you choose.

--
   Euler Taveira de Oliveira - Timbira       http://www.timbira.com.br/