Re: default_isolation_level='serializable' crashes on Windows

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: default_isolation_level='serializable' crashes on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/CA%2BTgmoa0UM2W1YkjjneEgJctzxopC3G53ocYPaCyoEOWT3aKiA%40mail.gmail.com

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2012-04/msg01394.php
> ) says you'll write a patch for that. Ping? Or would you like me
> to try that?
Let me try to redeem myself by taking a shot at it tonight.
-Kevin

От: Kohei KaiGai
Сообщение: Re: ALTER command reworks
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Upcoming back-branch releases