Re: BUG #2238: Query failed: ERROR

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #2238: Query failed: ERROR
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"HOBY" <rabearison@yahoo.fr> writes:
> Warning: pg_query() [function.pg-query]: Query failed: ERROR: Attribute
> unnamed_join.element must be GROUPed or used in an aggregate function . in
> fiche.php on line 154.

It's unlikely that we are going to be able to help when you didn't show
us the query or the table definitions.  However, some browsing in the
CVS logs shows this 7.3.3 bug fix:

    * src/backend/parser/parse_agg.c (REL7_3_STABLE): Repair incorrect
    checking of grouped/ungrouped variables in the presence of unnamed
    joins; per pghackers discussion 31-Mar-03.

so my first advice is to update to something newer than 7.3.2 and see if
you still have a problem.