Re: Help me improve the 9.2 release announcement!

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Help me improve the 9.2 release announcement!
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
>> Yeah, if we need to punch just two points, with the ability to
>> elaborate a little, I would say performance (with emphasis on being
>> able to scale well to larger volumes and big new hardware) and new
>> types to simplify life for application programmers (JSON and
>> ranges).

So I'd like to see some draft language for the 2nd section of the
release.  So far, there's been a lot of general suggestions, but what
I'm having trouble with is the specific language for the release, not
the concepts.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.