Re: Memory use in 8.3 plpgsql with heavy use of xpath()

От Matt Magoffin
Тема Re: Memory use in 8.3 plpgsql with heavy use of xpath()
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> This part seems to match the bug though --- the leak is approximately
> the same size as all the text returned by xpath() within the current
> transaction.
>
> So there may be a second issue remaining to be found.  Can you put
> together a test case for the long-term small leak?
>
>             regards, tom lane

Hmm, I'm not sure what else to add to this test case. This test case was a
good example of what our database is doing with xpath(); it is using quite
a number of them, that's all. Is there something else in particular you'd
be looking for in another test case?

-- m@

Сообщение: Re: pg_dump - lost synchronization with server: got message type "d", length 6036499
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump - lost synchronization with server: got message type "d", length 6036499