Re: [pgadmin-support] Fwd: PgAdmin3 Crash on Server Reset:Segmentation Fault

От Andreas
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Fwd: PgAdmin3 Crash on Server Reset:Segmentation Fault
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Am 13.12.2016 um 14:28 schrieb Badrul Chowdhury:
> I am running into this issue: PgAdmin3 crashes when my postgres-9.5.5
> server is reset (dropped and created again).
>
> *Platform*: Windows Server 2012 R2, Ubuntu 16.04LTS
> *Distribution*: source tarball
> *Version*: 3-1.22.2
>
> Any pointers as to how I can mitigate this issue would be much appreciated.

pgAdmin3 has the habit to crash when it loses the connection to a db server.
As it fell out of support, there is probaply no big chance that this
will be fixed though.

The only remedy I know is to exit pgAdmin3 before you restart the server.
Temporary losses of a ssh tunnel oder tcp timeouts are bad luck.

At least one can save sql scripts in open editors even though the
pgAdmnin3 crashed and will close after you click the button in the
crash-popup.

Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] PostgreSQL 9.6.1: Debug window does not loadfunction sql
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] PostgreSQL 9.6.1: Debug window does not loadfunction sql