Re: [WIP] plpgsql is not translate-aware

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [WIP] plpgsql is not translate-aware
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> So this'd seem to be the version ready to be applied (plus the needed
> nls.mk files).

I'm down to two seriously trivial nitpicks:

* "preferably" has one r.

> +     const char *domain;            /* message domain, NULL if default */

This comment is incorrect, since the field value is not actually
intended to ever be NULL.

But you need Peter's advice before going further, because I don't
actually know a darn thing about the NLS infrastructure.