Elegant method of accessing N-dimension array in C function

От Bborie Park
Тема Elegant method of accessing N-dimension array in C function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm wondering if there is a more elegant (best practice?) approach to
accessing and processing a N-dimension array from the SQL side in a C
function.  I've looked at deconstruct_array() but would like a second
opinion before I use that function.

Basically, I have a function that receives a double precision[][] that
is processed upon in my C function.

Thanks!

-bborie
--