Re: Moving services to a new server / IP ...

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Moving services to a new server / IP ...
Дата
Список pgsql-www
It's rumoured that Marc G. Fournier once said:
> On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, Dave Page wrote:
>
> 'k, and the buildsite builds a hard copy of mirror-ftp.html, correct?
> ohhhh, now I understand what you are getting at ... how periodic is
> that C program run?  Its something that could run remotely as long as
> the IP of the remote VM is allowed to connect to the database, right?

It runs hourly, and yes, it could run remotely. It simply runs a bunch of
update queries so there isn't a great deal of data transferred. It's in
/usr/local/rsync-mgr (or something like that) if you wanna take a look. Be
warned though, it's not nice - I take solace in the knowledge that I
wasn't responsible for it!
Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: