Re: Couldn't make check

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Couldn't make check
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
It's rumoured that Andrew Dunstan once said:
> Dave Page wrote:
>

> Yes, but it's a hack - we need pg_regress to set up the path to the
> temp  install correctly, not to rely on having installed first.

Modifying the pg_regress script isn't going to help for daily use of psql.
and other apps that want to use libpq.dll. We need a more robust solution
such as a mod to the system path, or, I know you can register .exe
locations in the registry - dunno if you can do that for a dll as well.
Regards, Dave