Re: Geoserver-PostGIS performance problems

От Rural Hunter
Тема Re: Geoserver-PostGIS performance problems
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Why not just use simple Statement instead of PreparedStatement and
construct the SQL with concated string or StringBuilder? like this:
int col1=xxx;
String col2="xxxx";
String sql="select * from table where col1="+col+" and col2='"+col2+"'";

于 2012/7/26 3:59, Vinicius Abrahao 写道:
> On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 4:26 PM, Merlin Moncure <mmoncure@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>> indeed!
>>> Is there any reason for that?
>> IMNSHO it's an oversight in the core JDBC design dating back to the
>> beginning: you have two basic choices for executing SQL.  The
>> unparameterized Statement or the parameterized PreparedStatement.
>> There should have been a 'ParamaterizedStatement' that gave the
>> expectation of paramaterization without setting up and permanent
>> server side structures to handle the query; libpq makes this
>> distinction and it works very well.  Of course, there are various ways
>> to work around this but the point stands.
>>
> That is true, I was observing the same, days ago:
>
> Running queries and statments in jdbc:
> https://github.com/vinnix/JavaLab/blob/master/Scrollable.java
>
> And running queries with libpq:
> https://github.com/vinnix/testLibPQ/blob/master/testlibpq.c
>
> Is this possible to change something (I really don't know what or
> where) in the jdbc driver
> to get more direct aproach? (if that's make any sense to you guys...)
>
> Best regards,
>
> vinnix

Сообщение: Re: Geoserver-PostGIS performance problems
Сообщение: Re: Geoserver-PostGIS performance problems