От: Georgi Naplatanov
Тема: Re: ZFS vs. UFS
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

ZFS vs. UFS  (Laszlo Nagy, )
 Re: ZFS vs. UFS  (Georgi Naplatanov, )
 Re: ZFS vs. UFS  (Ivan Voras, )
  Re: ZFS vs. UFS  (Craig James, )
   Re: ZFS vs. UFS  (Laszlo Nagy, )
    Re: ZFS vs. UFS  (Craig James, )
 Heavy inserts load wile querying...  (Ioannis Anagnostopoulos, )
  Re: Heavy inserts load wile querying...  (Craig James, )
   Re: Heavy inserts load wile querying...  (Ioannis Anagnostopoulos, )
 Re: ZFS vs. UFS  (Torsten Zuehlsdorff, )
  Re: ZFS vs. UFS  (Laszlo Nagy, )
   Re: ZFS vs. UFS  (Torsten Zuehlsdorff, )
 Re: ZFS vs. UFS  (Greg Smith, )
  Re: ZFS vs. UFS  (Laszlo Nagy, )
   Re: ZFS vs. UFS  (Craig James, )

Hi.

As far as I know UFS is faster than ZFS on FreeBSD 9.0.

Some users reported stability problem with ZFS on AMD64 and maybe UFS is
better choice.

Best regards
Georgi