reminder: 9.2 branch needs building by buildfarm animals

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема reminder: 9.2 branch needs building by buildfarm animals
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro has reminded me that I haven't sent out a notification to
buildfarm owners that they might need to add REL9_2_STABLE, which was
branched some time ago, to their rotations.

If you're using the latest code and running run_branches.pl and you have
$conf{branches_to_build} = 'ALL' you won't need to worry about this
because you would have picked this up automatically.

cheers

andrew