Re: main log encoding problem

От Alexander Law
Тема Re: main log encoding problem
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
>> The initial issue was that log file contains messages in different
>> encodings. So transcoding is performed already, but it's not
> This is not true. Transcoding happens only when PostgreSQL is built
> with --enable-nls option (default is no nls).
I'll restate the initial issue as I see it.
I have Windows and I'm installing PostgreSQL for Windows (latest
version, downloaded from enterprise.db). Then I create a database with
default settings (with UTF-8 encoding), do something wrong in my DB and
get such a log file with the two different encodings (UTF-8 and
Windows-1251 (ANSI)) and with localized postgres messages.

От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: main log encoding problem
От: Alexander Law
Сообщение: Re: main log encoding problem