Re: data from the table is getting dropped when I am restarting my application after making changes in the objects created in my application in play

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: data from the table is getting dropped when I am restarting my application after making changes in the objects created in my application in play
Дата
Ответ на data from the table is getting dropped when I am restarting my application after making changes in the objects created in my application in play  (rajonrole@gmail.com)
Список pgsql-general
On 07/18/2012 12:19 PM, rajonrole@gmail.com wrote:
> I am creating one application using play in the models I had created a table and everything is working fine except
wheni make changes in any of the object(fields) all the previous data in the database is getting dropped how to recover
that

This is going to need a lot more information to get an answer. In the
meantime I am going to assume when you say play you mean:

http://www.playframework.org/

My guess is you will find an answer sooner using the mailing list for
the above:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/play-framework

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: KOTa
Сообщение: Re: installation problem with postgres password
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Trouble with NEW