Re: SP-GiST for ranges based on 2d-mapping and quad-tree

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: SP-GiST for ranges based on 2d-mapping and quad-tree
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 13.07.2012 02:00, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 10:29 AM, Heikki Linnakangas<
> heikki.linnakangas@enterprisedb.com>  wrote:
>
>> Thanks. Can you do something about TrickFunctionCall2, please? (
>> http://archives.postgresql.**org/message-id/4FE2C968.**
>> 2010503@enterprisedb.com<http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/4FE2C968.2010503@enterprisedb.com>)
>> A separate patch to refactor that in the existing gist opclass would
>> probably be best.
>
> Done. There are separate patch for get rid of TrickFunctionCall2 and
> version of SP-GiST for ranges based on that patch.

Committed the get-rid-of-TrickFunctionCall2 patch. I also changed one
call in range_gist_same(), which was not using TrickFunctionCall2 but
was nevertheless doing the same thing in spirit.

I'll try to take a look at the other patch in the next few days.