Re: Detect missing combined indexes (automatically)

От Thomas Güttler
Тема Re: Detect missing combined indexes (automatically)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Julien Rouhaud,

powa can handle multi-column indexes now? Great news. This must be a new
feature. I checked this roughly one year ago and it was not possible at this time.
Thank you very much powa!

Regards,
  Thomas Güttler

--
Thomas Guettler http://www.thomas-guettler.de/
I am looking for feedback: https://github.com/guettli/programming-guidelines

Сообщение: Re: Detect missing combined indexes (automatically)
Сообщение: Re: Detect missing combined indexes (automatically)