Re: Unable to connect existing PGAdmin to existing PostgreSQL Db

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: Unable to connect existing PGAdmin to existing PostgreSQL Db
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 17/07/2012 07:57, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-07-16 at 21:59 +0000, Zhang, Nancy wrote:
>> So what Should I do? Tons of thanks!
>>

> Please, send the emails to the mailing list, not only me.
>
> What should you do? I have no idea. All I know is that it works, and
> suddenly it doesn't remember your password. There's nothing I can do
> about this. If you find why it forgets your password, then I may be able
> to do something.

Passwords are stored on Windows under <your home
directory>/AppData/Roaming/postgresql/pgpass.conf - could something be
deleting it behind your back?

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

Сообщение: Re: Unable to connect existing PGAdmin to existing PostgreSQL Db
Сообщение: Re: Unable to connect existing PGAdmin to existing PostgreSQL Db