Re: [HACKERS] Transaction oddity with list partition of a listpartition

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Transaction oddity with list partition of a listpartition
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi David,

On 2016/12/15 18:09, David Fetter wrote:
> Per Thomas Munro, could it be that the CREATE ... PARTITION OF ... code
> fails to run CacheInvalidateRelcache on its parent(s)?

Thomas's right.  There is a patch posted for this issue [1]; I'm sending
an updated version of the patch later today in reply to [1].  Meanwhile,
could you try and see if the problem is fixed with the attached patch.

Thanks,
Amit

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA%2BTgmoZ86v1G%2Bzx9etMiSQaBBvYMKfU-iitqZArSh5z0n8Q4cA%40mail.gmail.com