Re: Can Clipper connect Postgresql

От Frank Bax
Тема Re: Can Clipper connect Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
At 05:27 AM 2/23/05, Mester József wrote:
>I have an old Clipper 5.1 based application.
>I would like to change dbase to postgresql without
>change program's businsess logic only database
>connect.
>Is it possible?

Maybe.

Clipper itself cannot, but you might still be able to find/get a 3rd party
package/library which provides this functionality.

You might also try looking at the Harbour Project:
         http://www.harbour-project.org/
Harbour is a free cross-platform compiler for Clipper code.  Join their
mailing list and ask your question there. I played with it a few years ago,
but I had no serious need for it.