Re: Benchmark

От Patrick Meylemans
Тема Re: Benchmark
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Dear,

We are using PostgreSQL for 4 Years now, one can say it is a blessing to maintain. Our previous database was number one (;-), it was much harder to maintain so labor is a pro for PostgreSQL ...

Kind Regards

Patrick Meylemans

IT Manager
WTCM-CRIF
Celestijnenlaan 300C
3001 Helerlee

At 11:34 13/02/2005 -0500, Greg Stark wrote:
Christopher Browne <cbbrowne@acm.org> writes:

> After all, the cost of a computer system to run the transactions is
> likely to be comprised of some combination of software licenses and
> hardware costs.  Even if the software is free, the hardware isn't.

And labour costs.

--
greg