Re: Hi!, and a Question

От Frank Bax
Тема Re: Hi!, and a Question
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Check your apache log to see if error messages are being logged there.
I'll make a guess anyway.  With a connect statement like:
         $db = pg_connect("dbname=cdtaller4_3");
You should also have user=xxxxx inside the quotes.
You may or may not have more success by adding host=localhost.

Frank

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: