Re: list server problems?

От Tomaz Borstnar
Тема Re: list server problems?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
At 05:19 28.1.2003 -0800, Ron wrote the following message:
>A fine time for a "ME TOO!" I subscribed lonnnnnggg ago, wrote the list
>manager OVER and OVER about not receiving list messages...
I had problems only with general lists, other lists were working fine. I
used newsgroup during this time and Elen's summaries.

>NEVER a
>response...
Well, all these people have other work to do as well. We should respect that.

>I switched to MySQL... :-/
Just because of that? Pity. Pgsql is very nice database which needs some
quality time from its users to perform even  better.

Tomaz

От: Tomaz Borstnar
Сообщение: Re: tsearch comments
От: jhihn1
Сообщение: Re: Using RSYNC for replication?