Re: [JDBC] Patch for jdbc2 ResultSet.java

От Dave Harkness
Тема Re: [JDBC] Patch for jdbc2 ResultSet.java
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
At 12:41 PM 9/5/2001, Joseph Shraibman wrote:
>new patch:

There still seems to be an error with the same if-block.

!       if (index>=-rows.size())
!       internalIndex=rows.size()+index;

becomes

!       if (index > -rows_size)
!       internalIndex = rows_size+index;

Note that the original used >=, not >.

Also, why is the first edit being done? Granted it's faster in that it
doesn't null out the array of rows, but won't that have other effects? I'm
not very familiar with the code, so pardon if I'm off base on that.

         //release resources held (memory for tuples)
         if(rows!=null) {
-           rows.setSize(0);
             rows=null;
         }