Re: Performance advice

От Hilary Forbes
Тема Re: Performance advice
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
PM4JI but from my point of view this has been a most useful thread.  I too have found it difficult to find the right
bitof documentation on performance.  I *think* what is needed is some sort of a route map,  Poor Performance - start
here.Then some questions with sections of the documentation you should go to.

Hilary

At 13:00 24/06/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>> configure it properly and trial & error.  I do think the documentation could
>> be enhanced a bit here, but I'm sure there are some users who don't make
>
>Do you have any specific thoughts about documentation? Areas of
>confusion?  Was it difficult to find the information in question, or was
>it simply unavailable?
>
>--
>Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>
>
>PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc

Hilary Forbes
DMR Computer Limited:   http://www.dmr.co.uk/
Direct line:  01689 889950
Switchboard:  (44) 1689 860000  Fax: (44) 1689 860330
E-mail:  hforbes@dmr.co.uk