Re: Can't add records

От Chris Smith
Тема Re: Can't add records
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,

>Hi all,
>
>Wrote a small program using Qt. After some tests with another database,
>usingthe very same program, I found something erroneous in my program.
>- editing & deleting records: OK
>- adding records: NO
>I got this eror message:
>
>"QPSQL:unable to create query.
>Error: cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index route_pkey."

Your script is trying to insert a value that is already there.

In your table you have values 1,2,3,4,5.

Your script is trying to insert one of these values in again and giving the
error.

Chris Smith

 >> 92 Jarrett St Leichhardt, Sydney, NSW 2040 ...>
T: + 61 2 9568 6866
F: + 61 2 9568 6733
W: http://www.squiz.net/
.....>> Open Source - Own it - Squiz.net ...../>