Re: MSSQL & PHP

От Chris
Тема Re: MSSQL & PHP
Дата
Список pgsql-php
>Hi--
>
>I might be off-topic here, but has anyone seen this error:

Just slightly. This list is for PostgreSQL so these are guesses.

>Every time I call a functions, such as "mssql_connect, mssql_pconnect, ANY
>mssql_functions) I get an error message of "the page cannot be
>displayed."  ALL other PHP commands work just fine, except those "MSSQL"
>ones...any ideas?

PHP probably isn't compiled with mssql functions - you need to explicitly
say --with-mssql or whatever the switch is. It should come up with "unknown
function" for an error message but it depends on your settings - you might
have error display turned off or something.

      Chris Smith
http://www.squiz.net/

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: