Re: compiling Postgres using Visual C++ 6.0

От Tim Finch, FosterFinch Ltd
Тема Re: compiling Postgres using Visual C++ 6.0
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Neither, as PostgreSQL is now a compiled binary contributed package into
Cygwin, and installation couldn't be simpler than using the GUI installer
Cygwin with a few lines of command line typing to do once installed. There
is however the need to download an extra package and install that thats not
in Cygwin, called cygipc. No compilation needed. PostgreSQL needs the
cygwin UNIX abstraction layer which provides the UNIX api to programs when
they are running on Windows.
Hope that helps.
Tim