Re: A consult

От Tim Finch, FosterFinch Ltd
Тема Re: A consult
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Gaston,

Hi. you may want to cross post this in the pgsql-odbc and pgsql-general list (both can be signed up on at majordomo.postgresql.org), as that may be a better place for the type of support you are after. You have posted this in the pgAdmin list, a list for discussing specific problems with a VB written program called pgAdmin, a front end tool to administer PostgreSQL, not a email-list for general VB/ODBC related issues. Personally I cant help you with this one although the other pgAdmin programmers (who use VB & PGSQL) may be able to, and if so will reply accordingly.

Cheers,
Tim.