Re: Postgres on QNX

От Tegge, Bernd
Тема Re: Postgres on QNX
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
At 17:02 11.11.01 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>"Tegge, Bernd" <tegge@repas-aeg.de> writes:
> > Changing line 1873 (in 7.1.3, line 1885 in my last cvs version)
> > !     if (state->enforceUnique && !equal_hasnull && tuple1 != tuple2)
> >           elog(ERROR, "Cannot create unique index. Table contains non-uniq
> > makes the error go away.
>
>I've committed this change to CVS.  Igor, we still need to know about
>the CREATE VIEW case.
>
>Bernd, please remember to send in an update for FAQ_QNX after the dust

I have received some interesting patches from Marcelo Nicolet. I just
had a look at them when Igor's mail came in. One of these patches makes
dl object files (like plpgsql.o) link statically and fakes the dl.
If I can find a way to integrate this into the standard tree there will
be more changes to the FAQ.