Re:

От Denis Gasparin
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Now i have tried creating the table and the inserting...
The results are the same...
Is it possible that the query planner thinks that is best a sequential scan
when an index on the table is present?
I'm using postgresql 7.1.3 on a redhat 7.1.

Thanks for the help,
Denis

P.S.: I'm sorry having missed the subject of the mail....