Re: ODBC connection stopped working.

От Neal Lindsay
Тема Re: ODBC connection stopped working.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
At 11:10 PM 8/21/01 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>Neal Lindsay <neal.lindsay@peaofohio.com> writes:
> > 010821.21:21:08.905  [2795] NOTICE:  LockReleaseAll: xid table corrupted
>
> > Does anyone know what the "LockReleaseAll:  xid table corrupted" line
> means?
>
>Bad things :-(.  If you can give a reproducible example that causes
>that, I'd be glad to look into it.
>
>                         regards, tom lane

That bad, eh?  :-(  I am trying to copy the data to a parallel installation
right now.  The only thing that I can think of that I might have done wrong
is deleting and redefining functions used in views.  I didn't even think
about it at the time, but views probably refer to the oid of the function
and not the name (am I right?).  Of course, I could be totally
off-track.  What is this xid table, anyway?  How do I find it?  I'll try to
get you a reproducible method to get this error, but I'm kinda' poking
around in the dark here.

-Neal Lindsay

Сообщение: Re: ODBC connection stopped working.
Сообщение: Re: ODBC connection stopped working.