which version ?

От MP TORRE
Тема which version ?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hello everybody

I have to work with postgresql, but I don't know which stable version using :

the technical definition environnement is :
- development on windows 200 pro (I saw cygwin and v7.42 or v7.4.3 are
available)
- server on redhat ent v3 ( postgresql installed is in v7.3.6-1)
- application server : orion (java) (for tests)  +  php test (php4)
- pgadmin III  and  phpPgAdmin

I need to do interface with web application I have to developp in order to
use  postgis too.

Could you give me advice about a stable version working with a jdbc driver,
accepted by postgis and suporting large objects ?
More thanks in advance

I use rpms to install on redhat

mpaule

TORRE  MPaule