Re: Re: JDBC 2.0 conformance, documentation and todo list

От Dave Harkness
Тема Re: Re: JDBC 2.0 conformance, documentation and todo list
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
At 02:55 PM 8/8/2001, Rene Pijlman wrote:
>Unfortunately, I'm getting many failed results with messages
>like this:
>
>********************************************************************************
>Beginning Test:  testAllProceduresAreCallable
>********************************************************************************
>Using DataSource
>ERROR: SQL Exception : No suitable driver
>Calling allProceduresAreCallable on DatabaseMetaData
>ERROR: Unexpected exception null
>ERROR: Call to allProceduresAreCallable is Failed!
>ERROR: java.lang.NullPointerException

The first error tells me the JAR with the driver is not in your classpath?
The manager cannot find the PostgreSQL JDBC driver, and thus you are
getting a null connection object from DriverManager.getConnection().

The second error then is a result of doing

         result = conn.allProceduresAreCallable();

with conn == null.

Peace,
Dave

Сообщение: Re: Re: JDBC 2.0 conformance, documentation and todo list
Сообщение: Re: Re: JDBC 2.0 conformance, documentation and todo list