Re: numeric type and odbc from access 2000

От Stefan Waidele jun.
Тема Re: numeric type and odbc from access 2000
Дата
Список pgsql-general
At 15:47 07.02.2001 +0000, Richard Huxton wrote:
>[...] It is treating "100.200" as float and can't find an '=' operator that
>matches numeric with float. You can handle it with
>
>where col3=100.200::numeric

Yes, we can, but Access cannot, I have not found out how Delphi can, either.
If You Quote the values, everything is all right, too.

So whose fault is it? Delphi/Access for not casting/quoting,
or is it a Postgres-Bug, not recognizing 100.200 as a valid NUMERIC(6,3) :-)

But most important how can we work around it from Delphi or Access?
Any Ideas?

Stefan