Re: Weird effects using BLOBs from libpq

От Joerg Hessdoerfer
Тема Re: Weird effects using BLOBs from libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!

Just as a follow-up to my last posting - disregard my complaints ;-)

I've just checked under Linux - works fine. Then i went back to my WIN NT box,
and double checked libraries. See what i found: i actually used a WIN32 build
of the libpq - not the cygwin build. When using that, everything is fine, too.

As cygwin uses WIN NT's IP stack, that indicates a poor port of libpq to
WIN32,
doesn't it? Question is, should we bother? One can always just resort to use
the cygwin stuff (you need only the cygwin1.dll, IMHO).

Perhaps i'll dig myself into the WIN32 code.

Greetings,
    Joerg