Re: querying system catalogs to extract foreign keys

От Rene Pijlman
Тема Re: querying system catalogs to extract foreign keys
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 13 Sep 2001 22:56:16 -0700, you wrote:
>I tried to use the getImportedKeys and getExportedKeys of
>java.sql.DatabaseMetadata... But it didnt give any expected
>results...

This is probably a limitation or bug in the JDBC driver. Please
post details of your problem on pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org. E.g.
what results did you get, and what did you not get?

>So can anyone tell me how to query the system
>catalogs to extract this info??

The system catalogs are documented on
http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?catalogs.html

Regards,