Re: support for MERGE

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: support for MERGE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 1/5/22 02:53, Simon Riggs wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Dec 2021 at 11:35, Simon Riggs <simon.riggs@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

>>> Attachment failure.
>> I rebased this, please check.
>>
>> And 2 patch-on-patches that resolve a few minor questions/docs wording.
> Here is another patch-on-patch to fix a syntax error in the MERGE docs.

The problem with patches like this is that they seriously screw up the
cfbot, which doesn't know about the previous patches you want this based
on top of. See <http://cfbot.cputube.org/patch_36_3408.log>

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: is ErrorResponse possible on Sync?